Field Day is June 27-28. TARS will return to Tom Brown Park again this year.
If you have never attended a Field Day, please read this: Field Day Overview.
Donuts arrive about 8 am. Then we will begin assembling stations and erecting antennas. We will have testing for all license classes at 10 am. Lunch will be around noon. The official event starts at 2:00. Dinner will be around 5 or 6 pm. The traditional Phone Station cookies appear after midnight. It’s all over at 2 the next afternoon, although we will have a lot of it taken down by then.
Everyone is welcome. Bring the family and friends. Plan to operate.
For questions, contact:
• TARS Field Day Chairman, Nick Simoncini, KI4FTK, email@example.com
• Field Day PIO, Stan Zawrotny, K4SBZ, K4SBZ.Stan@Gmail.com
• CW Captain, Jerry Kessler, N4JL, N4JL@att.net
• Ass’t CW Captain, Theo Titus, K4MVL, K4MVL@arrl.net
• Phone Captain, Stan Zawrotny, K4SBZ, K4SBZ.Stan@Gmail.com
• VHF/Digital Station Captain, Norm Scholer, K4GFD, firstname.lastname@example.org
• TARS TallyAmateurRadio@gmail.com